Friday, June 20, 2014

I have FINALLY found him….THE man that is okay with getting his picture taken!  You all have read multiple times during my sessions how the men are less-than-thrilled to have to pose and smile and look all pretty.  Well, I finally found THE ONE that was okay with it!  Introducing Christian Paul, with his BEAUTIFUL wife, Lindsey, and their adorable son, Easton!  




If you haven’t figured it out yet, the purpose of this session was to celebrate Lindsey’s pregnancy.  She is only ONE week away from her delivery!   For those of you who know her, she was recently in a cast - a boot to be more specific - and she just had it removed about a week ago.  I was more than impressed with how she was moving for two reasons - 1) She’s 39 weeks pregnant and it was HOT as blazes out there, and 2) she literally is teaching herself (with a little therapy help) how to walk again!  










As I stated earlier, I have yet to come across a man who enjoys getting their picture taken.  It’s understandable.  Sometimes the poses seem unnatural and it’s just not their thing.  Christian showed up to the game ready to play.  What I love most about this couple is that I could truly see “the spark” between them.  He was so sweet in helping Lindsey down to the ground and back up again.  He would make little jokes to make her laugh.  AND - when I told him to whisper sweet nothings into her ear, I heard him talking about dishes and laundry.  Clearly, he knows how to win his woman over!  




Lindsey was a ball of energy from the beginning.  She stepped out of the passenger seat of their Yukon ready to show her adorable, pregnant self.  She was willing to walk wherever and what impressed me the most is that she wasn’t phased by the 90 degree temperatures.  She was in a state of calmness that I’ve never seen out of a 39 week pregnant woman, with a 2.5 year old, walking through blazing hot temperatures.  






Then we move on to Easton.  I’m not sure if it was his handsome looks or his charming personality, but he is absolutely adorable.  When I’m taking pictures sometimes I have to break out my duck-call.  That’s simply me sounding like Donald Duck.  It always helps to get the children to look at the camera.  I’ve never, until this session, had a child do the duck-call back to me.  Well, Easton did it!  And he had it mastered by the time we were done!  





I am in love with this family.  It was very clear in our short time together that they are so in love, and that is very refreshing to see.  They reminded me very much of the family I’ve been blessed with - the husband that cracks jokes to make the wife laugh, the wife that lets things happen and takes them as they come, and the child(ren) that is well-behaved, but a ball of fire, all at the same time!  









I know that Lindsey, Christian, and Easton are very excited to welcome Miss Lakin to this world!  Please stay tuned as I will have her newborn pictures once she makes her debut!  






Until next time…


1 comment:

  1. Tiffany , These are beautiful!!

    Lindsey, Christian and E....Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete