Sunday, March 30, 2014

Brinley Just Wants to Have Fun!

When I look back at the past year that I've been taking pictures, I've had plenty of handsome little men.  On Saturday I was blessed with the smile of Little Miss Brinley.  From the time she walked (or was carried) through my door she was smiling!







First off I'll start with Brinley and her growls.  Don't let the beautiful blue eyes, the cute little smile and the bashful/shy look fool you.  When she wants to, she can growl.  She has the adorable little coos and the sweet little giggles - but she also has a hilarious growl.




I guess I should clarify - she doesn't just growl for the sake of growling.  I noticed that she growls mostly when trying to crawl.  I was very impressed with her upper-arm strength and her ability to do an army crawl faster than you can say supercalifragilisticsexpialidocious (pardon the poor spelling).  She is a mover!




Brinley is also tough.  At 7 months it's difficult, as a mother or a photographer, to gauge just how long a baby is going to want to sit.  In the sessions I've had in the past, I've always been able to see the wobble before the fall, and catch the little infant before he/she would bump the noggin.  Brinley is a different story.  She shows no signs of toppling over, until it's too late!  Her mom reassured me that it wouldn't phase her, and she was right!  Brinley sat right back up with her beautiful smile, ready to do work for the camera!





This was my first time meeting Brinley and I really hope it's not my last.  She truly is adorable with her bubbly personality and her precious smile.




Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment