Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hannah and Her Two Handsome Men!

I want to start this blog off by saying that Hannah is going to have her hands full when these two boys start dating!  One look at them and you will understand why I say this!  





Now, I have a 3 year old boy of my own and he is rambunctious and wild!  These two boys had quiet, yet vibrant personalities.  Four-year-old Mareea and three-year-old Marcus are sure to melt many hearts as they get older.  



Mareea was the quietest of the two.  He was quick to give me a charming smile, and even quicker to give me a silly face.  The moment I asked for a silly face he was ready to keep them coming!  






Marcus was the charmer.  He would show a little personality and then pretend to be shy.  In the beginning he had the fake smile going on, hesitant to let us believe that he was having any fun.  I loved the attitude that he gave - he meant business, in a respectful way! 






The two of them together- absolutely priceless!  I can only imagine the laughs that they give their mother, Hannah.  When Marcus was ready to pose with Mareea, Mareea was less than interested.  When Mareea was ready to pose with Marcus, Marcus was less than interested. 









When all was said and done, I captured the true personalities of two handsome, young men.  







Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment