Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Valerie is One-Year-Old!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting little miss Valerie.  Let me start by saying that I LOVE her name, as you don't hear that name very often anymore.  Even more, I loved her bubbly personality!  Ladies and gentlemen - Valerie!  





Valerie was so easy going.  She literally sat where we put her and smiled, giggled, or gave us her serious face.  I always love the look of deep thought on a toddler!  





She was very intrigued with everything that we put in front of her.  From placing her in a basket to setting a picture beside her, she was a curious little girl!  




And then it was cake time!  There is nothing more hilarious than a little one diving into a sugar-filled cake!  She was hesitant at first, but then she showed no reservations.  She was clearly satisfied!  





Valerie, a true little princess, is 1-year-old.  I remember the bittersweet feeling I had when my little ones turned one.  It's great to watch them grow, but it's so sad to see those milestones pass.  Happy Birthday Valerie!  I hope you get to enjoy more cake at your party and for many more years to come!  


No comments:

Post a Comment