Thursday, November 13, 2014

Madison Hall - Class of 2015

I remember Madison as a freshman.  She was shy and quiet in the classroom, but when I would see her in the hallways she seemed to come out of her shell a little more.  When I had her in class a Junior, she still seemed like that shy and quiet type of girl.





Flash forward to her Senior year and I am finally seeing who Madison truly is.  I've known she was a freshman that she was a hard worker.  I've known her to be dedicated and honest in all that she does.  This year, I've gotten to slowly know the funny Madison.  The one that will give hilarious digs when people are least expecting it.










As an outsider looking in, I feel like Madison has discovered the path that she wishes to take toward her future, and I'm very excited for her in that regard!  I know that Madison is going to be successful. I know that she is going to make an endless number of friends.  BUT, she is one that I also know will always recognize Streator as her home because she has many great friendships and relationships here.




Madison is a part of a core group of friends that any high school student would be lucky to have.  They are honest with one another, they are respectful towards one another, and they truly care about their friendship.






I am very excited to see what the future holds for Madison!

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment