Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Mini Session Day #1

This past weekend I made an attempt at Christmas Mini Sessions.  I was nervous going in because I only had 15 minutes scheduled for each session.  BUT, everyone was early and the entire 2 days my schedule ran ahead of time.

What you will see is just a sampling of everyone that gave me a shot on my first go around and I want to say THANK YOU to these people for trusting me.  I also need to thank the Silver Fox for letting me use their beautiful venue.  If you haven't been there to visit - I suggest you go!  Have a baby shower, bridal shower, wedding, or something there because it is gorgeous!












This is what happens when you try to get 7 little ones to sit still!  My cheeks hurt from laughing!



























Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment