Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nolan Smith - 3 Months Old With Baby Blues!

On Saturday morning I had a date with a very handsome young man named Nolan!  Due to the weather we had to push that date back to the afternoon, but that was fine because I still got to meet this charming little boy!  Nolan Smith at 3 months is purely adorable!





I met Albana and Brent through some mutual friends in Henry.  Although we never actually taught together while I was there, it's always nice to see who is a part of the close-knit community that I was fortunate enough to work with for 3 great years.




The last time I saw Albana she was very pregnant and VERY adorable.  Flash forward a few months and Nolan is already 3 months old.  This kid is the prime example of go-with-the-flow-and-do-as-they-say.  After multiple outfit changes and what may seem like pure torture for a young one, Nolan simply took it all in and fascinated us with his handsome smile.




I haven't done many 3-month-old shots. The tricky part here is that they don't sit up on their own, they usually dislike tummy time, yet they're too old to just lay there.  With some help from mom and dad and a few trick shots later, we were able to capture some great moments with this little man.







I love that I've become friends with people from Henry that I never knew while I was actually over there.  It speaks volumes that even though I've been gone 6 years, they still include me in their family.





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment