Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Ludkowski Family + One = 4

I know that I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again…I love pregnant people!  I think they’re absolutely adorable!  I remember being pregnant and hearing people tell me that I looked “cute.”  I also remember feeling anything but “cute.”  Shaina - is cute!  









We started out at her house with the hopes of getting some pictures with the soon-to-be big brother, but he really wasn’t interested!  We were able to snap a couple before he went diving into the snow.  Clearly, playing in the snow is much more fun than posing for a photo!  






Mikey felt about the same way Logan did, but he was less vocal about it and cooperated!  Most men dislike having their picture taken, but Mike truly does take it like a champ.  










Shaina.  Is.  Adorable.  From her little baby bump to her constant smile, I love the energy when I have these photo shoots with her family.  She doesn’t let anything fluster her and she is so go-with-the-flow that I think she would have climbed a tree if I would’ve asked her to.  When I asked her to take her shoes off in the mound of snow, I know she thought I was crazy, but she went along with it anyway!  






Shaina and Mikey are about to welcome a little girl named Chloe.  A big brother, a little girl, and two loving parents.  That’s what I consider to be the perfect, All-American family.  I can’t wait to welcome little Chloe and I wish Shaina (and dad and big brother) all of the best as the time quickly approaches!  



No comments:

Post a Comment