Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Reynolds/Eplin Family - Love Those Baby Blues!

Once upon a time...on a cold Saturday morning (38 degrees), I had the pleasure of working with an absolutely beautiful family.  When I say beautiful, I don't mean your average, "Oh - your kids are adorable" beautiful.  I mean the entire family, from moms to dads to kids to grandparents, were absolutely beautiful.



After deciding on a 9am photo session, I don't think we realized how cold 38 degrees could be when out in the open for about an hour.  The kids' fingers were cold, my fingers were cold, and everyone was shivering!  But, with the promise of some Hot Chocolate afterwards, the kids were absolute troopers.



Before the Hot Chocolate was promised...




Like I said, this family was stunning.  The blue eyes are enough to melt anyone's heart.  Their style, smiles, and sass were all in perfect balance!






This was the quickest shoot that I've ever done.  We started promptly at 9am (I love clients that are punctual!) and we were done at 9:33am.  I know that the promise of something warm and the organization of the parents helped a lot in this!




Thank you to the Reynolds and Eplin families for being punctual, cooperative, and such a fun group!  





Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment