Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Dippels and Some Dimples

At a bone-chilling 42 degrees, the Dippel children stepped out of their vehicle ready to turn on the charm.  They knew that the quicker they smiled, the quicker they could get back into the warmth!  



Both of these children have a delicate beauty to them. I know that boys aren’t supposed to be beautiful, but I’m breaking that stereotype in this blog.  With Jake’s blue eyes, he truly is beautiful….okay, okay….handsome!  





Addie reminds me of the doll that every girl wants for Christmas.  She has the beautiful hair, the sparkly eyes, the dimples in her smile, and most importantly, the sweet personality to accompany all of that!  





I always go into a shoot knowing that there is a chance the children won’t want to cooperate.  As a matter of fact, I always love to chase the little ones around and capture them in their true element.  Give the children cold temperatures and a little bit of wind, and that likelihood of unruliness increases.  BUT - Jake and Addie were just the opposite. They were kind and well-mannered, and I loved to see how well they got along.  





The entire family is perfection.  The American Dream, family of four, with one boy and one girl.  I couldn’t have asked for a better way to end my sessions this past weekend!  



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment