Monday, November 4, 2013

The Many Faces of the Bacon Family

The Bacon Family.  I went into this shoot knowing that the colors they were going to wear were pink and black and that Kelli wanted some shots that were not traditional.  Of all the shoots I’ve done in the last few months, nontraditional would not be something that I’ve mastered.  BUT - I tried my best to catch their personalities.  Their personalities were....HILARIOUS!   







As I drove to our first location, the train depot in Streator, I caught sight of the perfect train car.  I’ve known Kelli for almost 20 years now, and I’ve always known her to have such a fun sense of style.  This train car reminded me of her funkiness.  I did my best to read the graffiti, with hopes that there was no profanity written on it.  After staring at it for awhile, and having no clue what it said, I figured nobody else would be able to read it either.  Now - what I loved the most was the attitude that Ryley and Max gave me in front of the graffiti.  







Max has many facial expressions.  As I was going through the pictures and selecting which ones I wanted to edit, I was literally laughing out loud.  I have a feeling you will do the same as you look at some of these pictures.  










Ryley was the perfect balance of humor and seriousness.  He had a hard time deciding which persona he wanted to put on at any given time, but I think it’s hard to deny his handsomeness.  











The entire family was decked out in their pink and black which I loved!  It broke the mold of the usual fall colors that most people are comfortable with, myself included.  Although we did get some fall shots as well, I appreciate Kelli’s acceptance of stepping outside of the box!  








Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment