Monday, August 5, 2013

Marin Family Session

There are few things I love more than listening to a toddler speak and watching their endless energy.  I also love watching the sweet innocence of a newborn baby!  Add two parents that have an obvious love for their children and I am one smitten photographer!

The man of the hour, Lennox, is absolutely ADORABLE!  After downloading the pictures I noticed something about him - his hands were always in fists.  I think this means that he's willing to do what needs to be done to take care of business!  He fits well into this family!

Don't let the constant fists intimidate you though!  He does have a softer, sweeter side and I caught that while he was snoozing after a few ounces!  He's so angelic and his features are perfect.  


The name Lennox represents an individual that easily attracts attention from others.  I would say he is definitely living up to his name!



3-Year old Westin attends daycare with my little boy and he is always a riot!  He's very well-behaved every time I see him!  Even during this lengthy photo session he did a great job keeping himself entertained.  Ironman was his favorite!

 He's always a well-dressed man and his eyes could melt anyone's heart!

If you have children, and more importantly if you have multiple children, you know that tension often be seen between them!  Westin's love and admiration of his brother were very obvious!  


Westin never got angry when the attention was on Lennox and Lennox never cried when Westin wanted to give him kisses or hugs.  It's very clear that these two are going to grow up to be the best of friends and wingmen to one another!  


I've known Brooke and Ricardo for years.  I see their personalities in their children - carefree, fun-loving, and outgoing.  




From tiny little fingers to tiny little toes....

It's very clear that this family is in love!

Thanks for watching!  Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment