Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Niece, Riley, Is Turning 6!!!

I can't believe that the reason for this session is that my niece will soon be SIX!  I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday and every minute that I get to spend with her, although not nearly enough, is such a blessing.




She makes me smile, laugh, and she warms my heart.  I feel that Riley is growing into such a hard-working little girl and I see her sweetness when I see her with her little sister, Reese.  Lucky for me, Reese made a guest appearance and I was able to get many shots of the two together!






I knew that when my brother-in-law married Leah I was very fortunate.  When they had Riley my love for their family grew even bigger and when Reese came along I was more than elated that our family was growing by two beautiful girls.





It's very obvious that they take after Ellen's side of the family.  Their beautiful smiles often hide the eyeballs (it's okay to laugh here), but the smiles are so worth it!




We can't wait to celebrate this very big milestone with Miss Riley!  Love you to the moon and back!




Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment