Thursday, February 19, 2015

Matthew Giacinto - Class of 2015

Matthew approached me and asked if I would be willing to take his senior pictures.  The only request he had was that he wanted them done in the snow.  I agreed and as the snow fell our schedules got busier and busier!  We were finally able to find a time that worked and although it was bitterly cold outside, we made it work!

Introducing Matthew Giacinto - Class of 2015!








I know Matthew on a couple different levels.  He is not only a student but he is also one of my dedicated Superfans.  If you ever attend one of our games and there is someone in a morph suit, it's more than likely Matthew!





I cannot say enough good about Matthew and I am going to be very sad to see him (along with many of the people in this class) go!  Thank you for keeping my job interesting and always helping to make me laugh and smile throughout the day, Matthew!







Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment