Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Seaton Family

I remember meeting the Seatons the first time they came to introduce themselves to the staff at Streator High School.  Mr. Seaton (the soon-to-be new superintendent at the time) told us he was the father of four, and as I saw Jill standing there I had a feeling he was about to tell us more...and he did....he had TWO more on the way!








I'm a mother of two.  I often feel like my sanity is nowhere to be found.  I give major kudos to Mr. Seaton and Jill for raising such a great family.  All of the children were extremely well-behaved and respectful.  They were polite, and I loved to see the squirrelly little looks in the boys' eyes.  What was even better was that while they gave those looks, they still behaved very well!










Thank you Mr. Seaton (Matt) and Jill for allowing me time with your beautiful family!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment