Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ella is TWO!

Many people complimented me on the Christmas Mini Session Picture that I took of an absolutely beautiful little girl in a big white dress on an ottoman.  Well, I cannot take credit for that picture.  While I snapped the picture, it was the absolute beauty of this little girl that made that picture what it was.  This weekend I had the honor of taking her 2-year pictures and she was a blast.





At the Christmas Mini Session, Ella's mother told me that she wasn't really a fan of pictures.  The day of that session she was an angel and did absolutely perfect.  During this session, she wasn't really too sure what to think, but the minute she saw the balloons she was ready to go!








Happy Birthday, Ella!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment