Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Taylor Carr

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Jocelyn and a boy named Taylor.  Jocelyn was the cheerleader.  The sweet girl (although her Maid-of-Honor may beg to differ).  Taylor was the athlete. According to his Best Man, he maybe wasn't so innocent himself.  BUT, as their teacher and coach I saw the best in both of them.  I saw Jocelyn's sweet, driven, and dedicated personality.  I saw how nicely Taylor played with Ella (then 3 months old).  There was something about these two (and many other people from Henry) that just captured my heart.  I was so very honored when they asked if I would then capture their big day.










































Jocelyn and Taylor - I am so proud of the people you've become.  I wish you nothing but the best of luck as you continue your journey through life together.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment