Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Doty Family Welcomes - Baby Deken!

The birth of Deken was special for a few reasons.  First off, I was very happy for Beau and Devin to experience what a real delivery is like, without any fear!  I am confident that after this experience they will be more than willing to have more little Doty people to give me my baby fix!  Another reason is was special is because Deken shares a birthday with Ella!  She was so excited when I told her he was going to born on that day and we couldn't get to the hospital fast enough that evening so she could see him.  While Ella was excited, it was Tyler who wanted to take the baby home.

I had the pleasure of going to their home for these pictures and I'm happy with how intimate they turned out.  I like how it's real when you can catch a subject in their day-to-day life without so many props and poses.  While we did pose, there were some other ideas that Big Brother Liam had that I hadn't even thought of!  I just might have to take him along as my assistant the next time!

Introducing, Mom-Devin, Dad-Beau, Big Brother - Liam, and Little Brother - Deken!

























Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment