Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Katelyn and Rob - Soon to Tie the Knot!

I swear it was just yesterday when I met Katelyn.  I started my teaching career in Henry and I still, to this day, have close friendships with the people there.  Katelyn was on of my first cheerleaders and one of my first students as I began my journey as a teacher and a coach.  She was one of those who helped me to stay sane, even on my most challenging days.  I've stayed in touch with a few of the girls who I grew close with, and it's now my time to watch them as they begin the next chapter in their lives - MARRIAGE!

I was very excited when Katelyn asked if I would take engagement photos for her and Rob, and even more excited when she asked if I would do the wedding!  I have no doubts that she will make a most beautiful bride...and after meeting Rob, I know that I am in for one FUN wedding day!   Don't worry Rob - I won't take too many pictures!

Introducing the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Stadel!

















Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment